A quick look back at last week:
1. On the 6th, the small crew woke up to a few sweets and a car in their boot outside the front door for St. Nicholas Day.
2. The wires got a makeover. Or rather, a make-under. It was beginning to look like a bachelor pad around here with huge expanses of cords hanging out all over the place. (Thanks, J!)
3. The snowflakes were gigantic on Wednesday.
4. We spent Friday and Saturday morning in VT with Nana and Pop.
While the oldest went skiing, Beza and I played games, read books and colored in the lodge. (She's crazy good at Spot It.)
It would be hard for them to narrow down their favorite--skiing or swimming at the hotel. ;)
5. We came back just in time for M's guitar recital. It's always short and sweet and just the perfect way to get in the Christmas spirit.
After dinner out we waited in line for 2 hours to show Nana and Pop the local Christmas light attraction. It is always amazing.
Whew--I kind-of can't believe that Christmas is next week! There's so much fun to squeeze in before then!