A few bits and pieces from our week:
1. Beza had her meet-and-greet the teachers at school this week. She'll be going to preschool for 3 full days this year.
2. We made and individually wrapped ~115 chocolate chip cookies for the college students. (The funniest part of that whole process was face-timing J while he was at Micheal's looking for treat bags and baker's twine.)
3. We stocked up on apples at the orchard this week.
4. M got her hair trimmed because she's tired of combing out the tangles. :)
5. Also, we discovered that she's the only one of us that can arch her eyebrows villain-style. ;) (The rest of us have boring rounded eyebrows.)
Happy Last Week of Summer!