1. We started the week with a field trip to the apple orchard. The picture of T and Hannah--that's the one where she said, "If we get eaten by a monster, I want to be in the same tummy with you." True friendship. ;)
2. After the trip to the orchard we made applesauce (of course). Round one was a huge success with everyone (that never happens.). Sadly, round two turned the ENTIRE pan thick, dark black. It smelled horrible. J, always up for a good challenge, googled some concoctions for fixing the pan. But these few spots are still hanging on for dear life. It's like a pan-tattoo. We can always remember the applesauce.
3. The moms from T's class rock. We've been hanging out at the park after school. LOVE that.
4. This pile and a few more like it have been staring me in the face all week. I switched out all of the summer clothes for cooler-weather clothes but now I need to put all of these away in basement bins. Some day.
5. Soccer is back. J is coaching both teams--he's a good guy. :)
Have a great weekend!