Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sometimes the Days Go Like This...

My Yesterday

It started with me cleaning up one bathroom fiasco just as another bathroom debacle walked through the door requiring massive amounts of questions with answers that left me shaking my head and equally massive amounts of hand-washing.

Then in the afternoon I found an exploded pull-up in the washing machine and just as I finished mostly cleaning that up there was news of a potty accident on the living room carpet that got tracked all over the kitchen floor.  And then?  While I was getting the carpet cleaner, someone tried to use those pretty "designer" wipes to clean up the mess.

In the end, I'm thankful those days don't come very often and that even when they do they aren't that big of a deal in the whole scheme of things.  And I'm also very thankful for good friends who take sanity calls and make me feel "normal." :)

The people who keep my life from ever being boring: ;)
Love them.

(Blogging to remember even the days like this.)

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if I should bookmark this page for when I have more than one little or just pretend that I never even read this ;) Those are some super cute kiddos though!

    ReplyDelete