Monday, August 26, 2013

Funnies: Unfashionable

T: (Pulling into the driveway)  "Why isn't Daddy stylish?"

Me: (Taken off-guard because no one could be a bigger fan of all that is J than T)  "What do you mean?"

T:  "Well, why doesn't he drive something like...an old-fashioned car or a convertible or something stylish like that?"

:)

Our two black cars are definitely boring.  And even when given a chance with a rental (J's sporting a silver Chrysler 200 while his recently rear-ended car is in the shop) we still end up in car snoozeville by the small crew's standards. :)


Also, can I just say that I think that our vegetables are mocking me?  I just discovered a hidden plant sprouting from the back of the compost--and the compost--THE COMPOST--is growing better tomatoes than me.  What in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment