Sunday, August 18, 2013

Funnies: Thinking Caps

We just finished listening to 4 Gooney Bird Greene books.  In her honor, they donned their "thinking caps." (Gooney Bird is a bit of an eccentric dresser.)

(T added some spider-man flair.)

Then we did our best to write a few Haikus and limericks (from Gooney Bird is So Absurd).

Haikus by M:

Cat
A cat is so soft.
My cat says, "Meow, meow."
Cats walk by the moon.

Crayons
I love crayons so much.
My favorite crayon is pink.
I love (the) colors.

The Flowers
I like pink flowers.
Flowers grow from purple seeds.
I can draw flowers.


Haikus by T:

Limericks:
 Ben by M
There once was a bear named "Ben."
And (he) always lived in a den.
The girl smelled his head.
And he slept in a bed.
And all the men thought he was a hen.

The End. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment