1. A little chalk-art on the driveway (in the shady spots).
2. We visited the New York Hall of Science on Saturday (such a fun hands-on science place).
3. Where we've been spending our days--at the lake escaping these nearly 100 degree days. The peeps just finished up 2 straight weeks of daily swimming lessons. My washing machine may never be the same again after all this sand.
4. Friday night outdoor movie--The Princess Bride. I still love it after all these years.
5. I've been finding these guys around. They're just the size of my thumbnail.
Have a great weekend!