Sunday, June 09, 2013

Funnies: A Cookie for Me

Whew!  It's been a full weekend of totally rearranging our house to make Beza her very own space.

A sneak peek--her climbing into her BIG big girl bed with a sock puppet on one foot (of course).

A few funnies as of late:

Beza has so aptly renamed these cookies "Mommy de Mint cookies."  (And I couldn't think of a better snack food to bear my name.  My little crew knows that when we travel I always have a secret stash of something chocolate and mint.)

Ex: "When me go potty me get a Mommy de Mint cookie!"
(It doesn't seem that all that long ago that T was calling himself "me.")

I call these "zombie cucumbers."

And T during the day this week: "I think the crickets are mistaken, they're cricking right now."

And now, I must be off, a box of Mommy de Mint cookies is calling my name. ;)

1 comment: