Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hottest Thing Going--Vanilla Chai Cupcakes


Last week I spied these on Pinterest and they captured my heart--or rather my sweet and spicy tooth.  

The small fry even prefer them to plain old vanilla--and really, that's just remarkable. 

To make your own warm bite of Fall pop over HERE for the recipe.

(Recipe Note: I don't have cardamom so I replaced it with half of the amount of coriander.  Other cardamom substitutes can be found HERE.)


It pairs very nicely with one of these homemade pumpkin spice lattes.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Look at you, fancy pants! Come bake for me. Siley and I will help. He's a mean whisker.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I spotted those too. I've never had Chai and am not a tea drinker, but I would make cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously...these are the best cupcakes I've ever had. Home run, babe!

    ReplyDelete