Sunday, July 08, 2012

Funnies: Beauty and the Boy

Lately T has been using this expression--"It's a beauty."  

He was painting this picture yesterday saying, "This color is going to be a beauty."

At the "beach" he pockets rocks for his growing collection with a, "Look at this beauty."

I have no idea where he came up with that.  I'm really quite sure I don't say it.  "That's a beauty."  No, that does not sound right coming out of my mouth.  And J definitely doesn't say it.  It's all T.  T and his "beauties." ;)

And this just cracks me up.  Getting the last of the water out of this pool without letting the air out has become a wrestling match with the wet, grassy, buggy pool. In short, the whole process makes you feel a little foolish.  I usually do it, but J is just so lucky that when he was doing it I had the camera handy. ;)

Looks like a blast, huh? ;)  

And then there is this girl who has been totally teasing them about their thumbs quite a bit as of late. :)  Funny girl!

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Since I've never heard your kids' voices, it's even more funny to imagine the words "that's a beauty" coming out of your sweet boy's mouth! Haha!

    ReplyDelete