Monday, June 25, 2012

Permanent Markers on My Towels (And When Decorating Goes Too Far)

I saw this cute idea on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try. 

Here it is.  :)

Whimsical, eh? ;)
I like it.  But...

The other day I was looking at these twisted vine trees on the mantle (see them in this post) and I thought maybe they looked a little wintery.  It is anything but winter.  Yet, I really like their height and balance so my creative juices took a little turn off the beaten path and thought that it would be a good idea to wrap them in a light, airy summery fabric.  Right.


Yes, yes, (sigh) I basically mummified them.  I am choosing to pretend these exude the essence of carefree summer and that they don't, in fact, look like they are decked out in their Halloween finest... :)

Here's to creativity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment