Sunday, June 10, 2012

Funnies: When Yellow Isn't Yellow

You know how Beza has just started talking a ton?  Well, she's starting to learn colors.  So we say color names A LOT.  Green.  Purple.  Gray.  Chartreuse (I kid).

Anyway, like two weeks ago, I tucked her in for bed and as I was walking out of the room she said, "Yellow."  And as usual, I parroted back, "Yellow!"  

I was walking down the steps thinking how funny it was to end the night with a good old "yellow," when it occured to me that she wasn't saying "yellow"--she was saying, "Love you!"  (We had been SINGING THIS SONG a ton.)

Poor girl, nothing like saying, "Love you!" for one of the first times and having someone respond with, "Yellow." :) 


Let's play a little game.  Spot T. 
He's fast asleep with his head inside of that green bin.  

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment