Monday, May 21, 2012

Funnies: Bulbed

(This one's for you, Mom. ;)

So, we have a few people in our family (who shall remain nameless, you know, to protect their innocence and all) who are a bit, shall we say, hair-follicle-challenged.  Some might say, "Bald."

My kids say, "Bulbed."

My favorite.  Oh, yes, my favorite is when they say something like this, "My mommy said not to tell you that you are bulbed."  Oh, I just love this because it means that we've been talking about their hair--or lack there-of.  And everyone likes to know that they've been being talked about...  Aye-aye-aye.

Even better is when the conversation repeats itself with complete strangers, in say, the grocery store.

Having a sense of humor is definitely a requirement for this gig. (Along with the ability to quickly apologize. :)

The crew among some real "bulbs" on a Sunday evening walk through a country garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment