Friday, May 04, 2012

Friday Favorites

A few weeks ago J texted me to let me know he was on his way home and asked if I needed anything.

I jokingly wrote back that flowers and chocolate cake would be awesome.  Ha. Ha. :)  

I totally told him that I was just teasing.

But he came home with chocolate cake and these.






He's a pretty great guy. :)

Oh, also, this week some sort of turbo fast stomach bug took us all down in a matter of hours--and I'm so thankful that 1.) J was able to stay home on Wed to help when I felt the worst, and 2.) that it's finally on it's way out! :)

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping for a pic of that yummy chocolate cake too - JK!! Flowers are beautiful! Glad to hear the bug is out! ICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed our visit and glad that we exited before it all hit!!!! Love the flower color!! He is a special guy--I guess those Miller boys are all nice guys--had great parents and grandparents for role models!!

    ReplyDelete