Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Funnies: Not Her's Mommy's Answer

Today I was hanging out with M and I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up.

M: (Thoughtfully) I don't know...
Me: Hmm...(laughing) when I was in kindergarten I wanted to be either a teacher or a secretary (M calls them "sehcreters.")
M: Oh yeah!  I know what I want to be--I want to be a principal!

Why a principal?  Well, to make the rules, of course.  Her dilemma--she wants to be a teacher, too.  So her first point of action as a principal would be to make a rule that principals can be teachers at the same time. :) 

Love how true our little first-born, deep thinker's answer is to herself. :)

Got to spend the afternoon shopping for jeans for this girl stuck between sizes.  We touched almost every pair of size 5 and 6 jeans in the entire mall--checking for the softness factor.  Jeans aren't known for their softness.  No dice.  We did however come home with enough on-clearance, soft, jersey-lined, khaki cargos to last until she's 10.  Whoo-hoo! :)


 (Bears in Slings from 12/21/11.)

2 comments:

  1. I had to comment on your bears in slings as we have been looking at different slings and carriers to take with us to bring our son home. Those look like two good ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bears in slings pics!!

    ReplyDelete