Monday, January 16, 2012

Sunday Funnies: The Dealer

T peddles iphones like nobody's business.  As a matter of fact, at least once a week, he gives me 3 or 4 new ones.  And if you come over--he'll give you one, too.  

And that would be because these days his distinction between reality and imagination is still a bit blurred. 

Dude is so enamored with our phones that he decided to "make" his own.  The backs of beginner "I can read" books have numbers on the back.  Numbers that apparently look like iphone apps.  He even swipes his finger across the cover to change the "page."  


While on the topic of these books, I must mention that he has become obsessed with making sure the price is covered.  Apparently this is from something I must have done with a Christmas gift?  He covers (or gets in in the general vicinity) the price with a sticker saying, "Ain't (I have no idea where he got that from) it polite to cover the price?" Yes, yes I suppose it is.

When he isn't dealing iphones, he's giving me a hot steaming cup of black coffee--just the way I like it.  It's in the shape of that CAT guy. 

Or, the other day we were shivering after getting in the car at the grocery store.  He asked if I was cold.  I was.  So he told me, "No problem.  I'll turn on your fireplace."  He likes to pretend that we each have a personal one.  "Are you feeling warmer now?"  Why, yes, I am.  Thanks for taking such good care of me, Buddy.

And just the other day Jimmy Fallon was doing a bit with Elmo on Sesame Street about the word "Inspect."  At the end they "inspect" us.  T totally thought they were actually complimenting his shirt and smile. 

This kid never fails to make us laugh. :)  

 A winter bubble swim.

1 comment:

  1. Our 3 year old has the craziest imagination, too!! Sometimes it's exhausting.. lol

    ReplyDelete