Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Miller, Am I Crazy?

I probably asked JMill that no less than 10 times last night as I stood in the kitchen grating a bar of soap.  And then another bar.

Why was I grating soap you ask?

Well, because I thought it would be fun to make my very own body wash for sensitive skin (I have been blessed with very sensitive skin.).

And then, just for kicks, I thought it would also be fun to make my very own laundry detergent.  

Yep, I made my own laundry detergent.  I surprise even myself.

And when I was done with all of that concocting, I whipped out a bleach pen and created a one-of-a-kind t-shirt design.  (That one is still a work in progress. :)

People, I can.not.stop.

This week alone I made a vast amount of headbands utilizing various flower-making techniques,

Baked Pinterest-inspired cookies-and-cream cupcakes,

Created Pinterest-inspired paint-chip invitations with M and T,
(They are "Bee our Guest" invitations to a Bear Party--I made those up--I do, on rare occasions, have my own original thoughts.  ;)

Attemped to bake bear-head shaped rolls,

Made P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps (ohmyword-so-good), found this recipe for microwaveable individual chocolate cakes to be a bit rubbery, gobbled up banana ice-cream like it's the hottest thing around and silently cheered to myself when my groceries came in paper bags so that I can make these.

I keep asking myself, "is this a good thing or a bad thing?  Have I gone too far?" ;)  I think it's good--it's maybe kind-of like taking classes or something.  I mean, I'm learning something new everyday, right? :)

Okay, off to go make more things!


2 comments:

  1. Yes, you ARE crazy! But in a VERY good way! I am inspired with how productive you are!!

    ReplyDelete