This is my ode to baby wipes. I have them stashed everywhere. (Literally.)
Inside this bin--stored under the kitchen sink--are my very favorite wipes:
Target Brand Unscented Baby Wipes.
These are just a few of the many uses for them.
1. The obvious.
2. Cleaning sticky hands after little fingers have smashed their way through a fruit bar.
3. Washing the hair of a little friend after said sticky-fingered baby pulled the friend's hair with said fruit-barred fingers.
Not mentioning any names... ;)
4. Removing pancake syrup off of seatbelts (I know this is a no-brainer--but don't give your children pancake syrup in the car. :).
5. Dusting the van while in the drop-off line at school.
6. Distracting a sleepy baby from falling asleep in the car so that they take a nice nap in the afternoon at home.
7. Wiping up spilled paint from tile--and carpeting.
8. Erasing crayon from floors and futons and desks and chairs and dressers and toy bins.
9. Blotting off the remains of a large spider from the back of a board game box. *shiver*
10. Sweeping up a baked potato that exploded all over the floor after it fell out of the microwave above the stove.
Ahhhh---baby wipes--what would I do without them? :)