Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Favorites

Get out of town!--My favorite ice cream is now a chewing gum flavor!

This stuff is amazing--dessert in a gum--SWEET!


And while I'm in love with this decadence, M and T are wild about Wild Kratts
These little people are becoming quite the animal experts thanks to the Kratt brothers.

Conversation from yesterday.
M: Did you know that koalas have pouches...
Me: Yes, they're marsupials (feeling pretty proud of myself for remembering this).
M: ...in their cheeks?
Me: No way, really?
M: It helps them with their food.

Who knew?  
(M and T)

There was the day when I was a little concerned that T was pretending to be a devil.  When I asked what he was doing, he said, "I'm a manian devil.  From Wild Kratts."  Right, a Tazmanian Devil.  Gotcha. :)

And if I do say so myself, I play a pretty mean Donita Donata.  ("Dabio? Oh, Dabio?  Won't these children make fab-u-lous handbags for my new fall collection?")

And this is our favorite new song--they all break out into dance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment