Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Funnies: Billy Goat Hands


 About a month ago we went to the park for lunch.  It's a fun park with meandering trails up steep hills.

When it was time to go, the little people weren't too happy.  To distract them and to get them to move a little faster I said, "T you go that way and go up that steep hill like a billy goat.  We'll go this way."

A minute later I noticed that T was running with hands out at his sides--kind-of like he didn't want them to get dirty.

I could have easily said nothing--passing it off as just a funny little running quirk.  But then I totally would have missed this.

"T, what are you doing with your hands?"

"These are my billy goat hands.  I'm a billy goat."  (Said with complete sincerity and pronounced "biwee goat.")


Billy Goat hands in action.


We love his billy goat hands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment